Add to favourites
Kimchi is a staple traditional Korean side dish made from salted and fermented vegetables. Not only is it a great source of fibre loaded with vitamins A, B, and C, it also has lactobacilli, also known as "healthy bacteria".
The workshop facilitated by Cindy Niland will teach you a practical way to prepare Kimchi. Cindy has worked in the food industry for over 20 years and is passionate about the use of traditional fermentation methods.
The Workshops are hands-on and fun! You will...
- learn practical methods of preparation to use in your own kitchen
- talk about the health benefits of Kimchi and other ferments
- discuss the use of Kimchi and other ferments when preparing meals
- receive recipes for you to prepare at home
- receive light refreshments
Highlands Picklery will provide everything you need for the workshop.