Add to favourites
A diagnosis of Parkinson's disease impacts profoundly into our lives and the lives of those who love us. Our Quest for Life - Parkinson's program is for people seeking ways to actively contribute to their own healing and sense of wellbeing. Our next program runs from 27-31 March.
On this program, you learn how to
- optimise health and wellbeing
- understand yourself and Parkinson's disease more deeply
- practical tools for managing moods and expressing difficult emotions
- embrace your challenges in a more positive way
- help yourself to find your own best answers
- understand the positive impact of meditation and mindfulness on your brain and your life.
Partners and loved ones are encouraged to attend. Call 1300 941 488 and talk to Mary-Jane or Jess.