Add to favourites
Come and enjoy the relaxed teaching methods from the devoted fermentation and pickling facilitator Cindy Niland. Cindy has worked in the food industry for over 20 years and is passionate about the using local in season produce where possible and engaging the local community to get pickling! She does not use any preservatives, artificial colouring, MSG or other nasties.
The Workshops are hands-on and fun! You will...
- learn about traditional methods to use in your own kitchen
- talk about the health benefits
- make delicious products to take home and enjoy
- discuss the use of pickles when preparing meals
- receive recipe cards for you to use at home
- receive light refreshments during the workshop
- Highlands Picklery will provide everything you need for the workshop.
Places are limited so book today by calling 0402 698 952 or email email@example.com
Any cancellations made within 7 days or less of the workshop date are non-refundable/transfer to another workshop.