Add to favourites
Come and enjoy the relaxed teaching methods from the devoted fermentation facilitator Cindy Niland. Cindy has worked in the food industry for over 20 years and is passionate about the use of traditional fermentation methods, using local in season produce where possible and engaging the local community to get pickling! She does not use any preservatives, artificial colouring, MSG or other nasties.
The Workshops are hands-on and fun! You will...
- learn about the traditional fermentation methods to use in your own kitchen
- talk about the health benefits of fermented food
- make delicious products to take home and enjoy
- discuss the use of pickles when preparing meals
- receive pickle recipe cards to get you pickling at home
- receive light refreshments during the workshop
Cost: $150 pp