Add to favourites
An hour long class learning basic kicks, hand strikes, defence against weapons, ground attacks and attack scenarios. Martial arts builds self-confidence, respect for others and is a great way to keep fit and make lifelong friends.
This program is designed to recognise a potential threat to your personal safety. AVOID at all times – the best defence is not to be there. The techniques are safe to practice, easy to learn so women can participate. The benefits are increased confidence, the skill and ability to defend against assault. The class includes:
• after work and weekend classes
• practical women’s self-defence techniques
• taught by a qualified and trained Taekwondo instructor
• safe environment under professional supervision
• No experience necessary. Beginners welcome.
• All equipment provided just wear loose fitting clothing and bring a bottle of water.
• Cost $16.00 per hour.